Cattle for Sale

cattle-for-sale

The Christiansen family of Pinnacle Wagyu are experienced Wagyu breeders, with 18 years of history in the breed.

The following is often available:

  • Wagyu bulls for sale
  • Wagyu bulls for lease
  • Wagyu and Wagyu cross feeder and finished cattle for sale
  • Wagyu, Wagyu cross and Angus PTIC heifers and cows for sale
  • Wagyu embryos for sale
  • Wagyu semen for sale

Fullblood Wagyu bulls are sold from 12 months of age, and up to 2-4 years old.

All bulls are yard weaned and paddock reared, in the Maranoa area of south-west Queensland. They are worked with horses, dogs, bikes and people. They have excellent temperaments, but are not spoiled.

Bulls are sold as semen tested and vet checked.

90 Backgrounder F1 & F2 Heifers

DOB: 10-15 months

Registration: Commercial

Sire: Registered Fullblood Wagyu Bulls

Dam: Angus and Wagyu X cows

Breed or feed, the choice is yours!

90 head (3 decks) of excellent quality EU F1 & F2 Wagyu No.5 heifers. These heifers have great weight, frame and bone for their age and will make ideal feeder cattle, or exceptional future breeders. 30% of the heifers have been bred out of large framed Angus cows using excellent quality registered fullblood Wagyu bulls, the other 70% of the heifers have been bred out of excellent quality F1 Wagyu X cows using excellent quality, registered fullblood Wagyu bulls.

The vendor is a well-established Wagyu breeder and their herd is predominately based on the following bloodlines; World Ks Mitchufuku, TF148 Ittoshigenami, Westholme Sekadoi U54 and Ginjo B850.

After being off water and feed for 6 hours the heifers weighed from 213kg to 367kg to ave. 296kg. They were good to handle through the yards and have been well handled using horses, dogs and motorbikes. These heifers have been production fed in their paddocks and would easily take to bunkers.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 27/11/2015  

SOLD

Pinnacle FB15-JC003 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 01/11/2011

Registration: JCRFG0015

Sire: Pinnacle Sakaedoi (AI) (ET)

Dam: Blackmore Chiyotake Y389 (AI) (ET)

 

Rising 4 year old bull, 526 kg, good lengthy bull with 8/10 temperament.


Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015

SOLD

Pinnacle Fujitoyokuni - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 09/09/2013

Registration: JCRFJ0076

Sire: Wightman Michifuku X97 (AI) (ET)

Dam: Pinnacle Chiyotake JC40

 

2 year old bull, 360kg with 9/10 temperament.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015

SOLD

Pinnacle JCFB34 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 01/10/2011

Registration: JCRFG0034

Sire: Wightman Michifuku X97 (AI) (ET)

Dam: Pinnacle JC003 (AI) (ET)

Rising 4 year old bull 634kg, good lengthy bull with 9/10 temperament.


Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Kikfuki Z720 JCFB47 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 01/09/2012

Registration: JCRFH0047

Sire: Pinnacle Marblemax OR22

Dam: Kuro Kin Hikohime 74

 

3 year old bull, 536kg, with 8/10 temperament.


Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Kikfuki Z720 JCFB23 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 01/10/2011

Registration: JCRFG0023

Sire: Pinnacle Sakaedoi (AI) (ET)

Dam: Kuro Kin Hikohime 74

 

Rising 4 year old bull, 636kg, with 8/10 temperament.


Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Marblemax OR29 (AI) - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB: 01/10/2011

Registration JCRFG0029

Sire: Ginjo F B850

Dam: Blackmore Chiyotake Y352 (AI) (ET)

 

Rising 4 year old bull, 558kg, good lengthy bull with 8/10 temperament.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Sakaedoi BL783 JCFB48 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB 01/10/2012

Registration JCRFH0048

Sire: Pinnacle Marblemax OR22

Dam: Pinnacle Fujifukrutomo (AI) (ET)

 

Rising 3 year old bull, 408kg, with 8/10 temperament.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Sakaedoi FB27 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB 01/12/2011

Registration JCRFG0027

Sire: Pinnacle Sakaedoi (AI) (ET)

Dam: Pinnacle J003 (AI) (ET)

 

Rising 4 year old bull, 558kg, very mobile with 7/10 temperament.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD

Pinnacle Y389 JCFB57 - Fullblood Wagyu Bull

DOB 01/10/2012

Registration JCRFH0057

Sire: Pinnacle Marblemax OR22

Dam: Blackmore Chiyotake Y389 (AI) (ET)

 

Rising 3 year old bull, 458kg, with 8/10 temperament.

 

Offered for sale: AuctionsPlus 21/08/2015 

SOLD